Saturday 21 February 2009

New pregnancy symptoms

I've entered a whole new stage of pregnancy, with some reasonably funny symptoms. The challenge, now that I'm seven months gone, is knowing where I begin and end. I don't mean that in a metaphysical "my child is part of me" sense, but in the sense that I keep bumping into doorframes because I can't tell how big I am. And I'm not even that big - goodness knows that people do if they have a really huge bump. I've become really clumsy - today I managed to punch the wardrobe door when trying to fold a sheet, and I keep bumping the bump into the table or desk when I try to pull myself a bit closer in. It's not the size that's the problem - it's the fact that it keeps changing. It's most discombobulating.

Anyway, this will be a short post today because my lovely friend Lisa has just arrived to stay the night. We're off to see Slumdog Millionaire later, after a dinner which Husbandio is cooking, so an enjoyable evening looms. So, tomorrow looks like being a move review entry. Having said that, I just love the whole experience of going to the movies, I don't even really care what I see (Will Ferrell movies excepted, obviously). So I expect to have a lovely time even if I don't enjoy the movie!

1 comment: