The one thing I am trying to do is to cook new stuff, as I said I would. Today I made spaghetti carbonara with garlic mushrooms, which I used to do years ago but haven't done for ages (probably because it's highly calorific!). It was yummy - went down well with the child, Husbandio and my mum, who's staying for a couple of nights to look after Isabel during half term. Last week the new dish was pizza, which isn't new as such, but I made the pizza dough from scratch which I've never done before. Came out marvellously, though I say so myself, and thank goodness for the breadmaker which did a great job of kneading the dough for me! And my new pizza pans created some nice crispy bases. Hmm, all this talk of food is making me peckish, might need a cup of tea and a little slice of something before bed.
Taming the Crocodile: An Interview with Charlie Rapple, Co-founder, Kudos,
on Her Landmark Research into Data, Formats and User Behaviour in the Age
of AI.
-
David Worlock speaks with Charlie Rapple, co-founder of Kudos, about her
research into data, formats and user behaviour in the age of AI. Watch the
inter...
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment