Friday 29 January 2010

I said I'd blog every day this week

But I don't have much to say tonight - for a change! We've had a busy day - took Emily to weighing where we found she'd lost weight and gone back down under a stone (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!) but on the plus side we got a letter from the paediatrician saying all her blood tests were fine. Gives with one hand, takes away with the other. And then after school Isabel had a friend home from school - glad I asked her mother what she liked to eat since it turns out she doesn't like cheese. Cheese! All children love cheese, surely?! Isabel likes more cheeses than I do - she's a big brie and camembert fan, neither of which I like.

See, I told you I had nothing to say really. I've just managed to stay awake through Jonathan Ross (OK, I had a little nap first, so sue me...) and now that I've blogged I'm heading to bed to see if I can finish The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. Or maybe I'll just nod off, book in hand, and wake up an hour later with the bookmark poking me in the eye. I think I know which is more likely...!

No comments:

Post a Comment