Monday 23 November 2009

Nursing the sick

Not a long post tonight, since I have, as Husbandio is wont to say, a "fog in my head". Poor Emsy was the really sick one today, not a single smile all day, which is not good since she's normally such a sunny little thing. She managed to squeeze six naps into the day, which has got to be a new record.

She ate up very well though, which was great. She needs the calories, we're going for a third week of growth in a row, woo hoo! Unfortunately her dinner reappeared less than an hour after she'd eaten it. Either she couldn't manage a Petit Filous or I shouldn't have put her in the car. Ooh, the mess. It ended up on every item of clothing, even under her bottom. And came out of her nose. Oh my God.

Ha, even though I'm sick I just managed to get one right in the intros round of Buzzcocks. Addicted to Love, by Robert Palmer. And Husbandio has just guessed Life in the Fast Lane by the Eagles. We rock!

Oh, I don't know where this post is going; since I've finished my cup of tea I think I may head for bed. Fingers crossed for less sickness tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment