Tuesday 3 November 2009

Happy Birthday Husbandio!

Well, the day has finally arrived, and I wanted to use my blog to wish my lovely Husbandio a very very Happy Birthday! He's a marvellous husband and a great daddy, so I hoped he liked his pressies and his birthday dinner. I've actually already stolen one of his presents while he's on the phone - I bought him a thing from IKEA which has a cushion underneath and a hard surface on top, so you can put it on your lap while you're sitting on the couch and put your laptop on it. It's marvellous. Why didn't I get myself one? Doh!

I also got him an iPod Shuffle for using at the gym - it weighs, I kid you not, 10g. What a ridiculously small amount! I think that's partly because they've moved the controls from the device to the headphones, but even so. He doesn't much like headphones though, so we'll see how useful it actually proves to be - hope it is!

The meal was fun - I challenged myself to make something with chili in every course, since Husbandio is a massive chili fan. So, menu below. The chili in the main course was in the burger itself by the way. Oh, and the cowpat reference is because that's what Nigella says this pudding looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment