Monday 1 February 2010

Getting in to the daily swing again

It's much easier to blog when you do it every day. If you miss a day it seems easy to miss another, and then another, and then another. So I'm going to make a real effort to do this daily, since it's fun, and much more satisfying this way.

Not that I actually have much to say about today. Two friends of mine have either just got or are about to get puppies, and I have serious puppy envy. However, I don't think a puppy would be a great idea with a 9 month old since neither Husbandio or self have ever looked after a dog before, let alone house trained one. House training the kids is bad enough. Hopefully we'll be in a better position in a year or so. The other problem is that my mum has said she's not keen on babysitting if there's a dog in the house. I suppose I could shut myself and the dog into the office when she's there, that might work. Sigh - I don't even live with my mother any more so this stance seems unfair. Mothers - can't live with them, can't shoot them.

And on that note, I'm off to sort out some photos (for my mother, ironically!) while watching this week's Glee, currently the only programme I watch on the actual day of broadcast. It's a cracker...!

No comments:

Post a Comment