Tuesday 21 July 2009

I'm in love....

And the object of my affection? Bound to be my kids, and my long-suffering Husbandio, no? Well yes, natch, but also no. The new centre of my world, for the time being at any rate, is my new iPod Touch, which I've been lusting after for ages and finally have my grubby little paws on. And I can tell I have grubby little paws because I can see the slimy greasy marks all over the beautiful device! Needless to say, I have just ordered a case and screen protector in order to keep my beloved in the state to which it must become accustomed.

So far, I've downloaded Stanza (a free e-book reader, now I need to find some decent free e-books!), a London Tube application, an app called Flashlight (very handy for getting into bed without turning on the light and waking Emily up) and Twitterific, as well as connecting it to my Contacts, Calendar and e-mail. And syncing all my music, such as it is. And photos. Next step: get some ripping software so that I can put DVDs on, and watch Grey's Anatomy in bed - the ultimate goal. What a sad state my life is in. And now, Poddy and I are off to bed - last night Husbandio found me curled up with it in bed, like a small child with a new toy. Bless....!

No comments:

Post a Comment