Monday 3 May 2010

A lazy Bank Holiday photo blog

And what a lovely lazy day it was. After lunch, when Emily had gone down for her nap, I decided to have a bath rather than a shower since no-one could possibly disturb me and ask me to do anything in the bath, and it was marvellous! Don't worry, there's no pictures of it. But I did manage to finish my book (Alan Bennett's An Uncommon Reader, which I enjoyed more than I thought I would). Can't ask for much more than that.

In other news, we had a still life class....


...baked some scones (bear in mind that this is the size of the pile of scones after we'd all stuffed our faces - and that includes Emily, who ate a scone and a half!)....

...lazed in the garden under the neighbour's beautiful apple tree...


...and admired all the stuff that's coming up in our vegetable patch.


And now to catch up with Lost - not sure how much Husbandio is enjoying it, but I remain hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment